Drive the RIGHT Traffic to Your Website
AMG Innovative Consultants helps ecommerce and retailers leverage their website on multiple platforms for more consistent sales.
Our speciality are companies in the natural food and allergy-friendly spheres. They are looking to tap into underserved markets but don’t understand why consumers are not buying their product.
Team AMG focuses on our client’s marketing strategy with an emphasis their website and their ideal client.
Are you working for your website? Or is your website working for you?
Your website needs to be human friendly. But without spending millions on software or ads.
You need someone who can handle most aspects of your website from Development to SEO to Design.
At AMG Innovative Consultants we do that for you.
How We Help Allergy Focused Companies for Ecommerce and Retailers
As a consumer who purchases based on allergies, Amy has inside knowledge of what consumers are looking for and how they shop.
- Transparency: We show you how to be transparent so the consumer can make the best decision.
- Safety: You want to help them answer the question: how safe will my family be if I buy this product?
- Buying Habits: Allergy consumers are brand loyal if they trust you. We can show you how.
What WE Do
THE AEC METHOD
This method works for all industries including ecommerce and retailers.
- Step 1: We look at your website copy vs your ideal client language and website setup.
- Step 2: Team AMG creates a strategy around engaging your audience and implement it.
- Step 3: Track progress towards retention and conversion.
Amy has dealt with sensitivities to ingredients her entire life. But 15 years ago, this changed dramatically for the worse.
She was diagnosed with a Super Sensitive Corn Allergy. On top of this, she also has environmental allergies to mold and grass. This is significant because almost all manufactured food is made from moldy corn. Which led Amy to pull out her degree in research and analysis to start determining what she could not only eat but use for personal products.
Today her research helps her clients reach more consumers. Through understanding the wide range of allergens and their effects on the body. She helps consumers who need transparency in food and companies who want to grow. She and her team takes the complicated world of allergies, and brings understanding and simplification.
Amy wrote a book!
Learn more about her book by clicking the button. You can also sign up for email updates.